These were on one of her food network episodes. We really liked them. Instead of evaporated milk we had used half almond milk half regular old cow milk. On her website, she swears by the evaporated milk. Maybe next time… Since the recipe says it makes four servings, we doubled it and had a ton left over. Nothing wrong with that, though – we have breakfast ready for tomorrow!
- 1-½ cup Cake Flour (We used regular All Purpose Flour)
- ¼ teaspoons Salt
- 1 Tablespoon (heaping) Baking Powder
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1-½ cup Evaporated Milk (more If Needed)
- 1 whole Lemon (more If Needed)
- 1 whole Large Egg
- 1-½ teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
- Zest From 1 Lemon
- 1 cup Heaping Blueberries
Mix dry ingredients. Mix wet ingredients, plus zest. Combine. Add blueberries. Cook. Ta da.