A new family favorite. Quick, easy and healthy.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, cooked
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 2 cups sour cream (we use the fat free kind with the cow spots)
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Drain spinach. In a medium mixing bowl combine spinach, soup mix and sour cream. Spoon into greased casserole dish and top with cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven about 25 minutes, or until heated through.